2023 WINTER SOCCER SEASON
Games Start on February 16, 2023, and will continue until March 30, 2023
All Played at the Palm Desert Soccer Park, Rain or Shine
Registration Deadline: February 1, 2023 (or when the registration cap is reached). Registrations postmarked after February 1st will be placed on a waitlist.
Waitlist players will not be assigned to teams until February 10, space permitting.
Due to field space limitations, registrations will be capped at 200 players.
· Fees: $60/Player, cash, Zelle or check made payable to PDYSL (Team Jersey included)
November 15, 16 & 17, 2022, 6-7 pm
Saturday, November 19, 9-11 am
November 29, 30 & Dec 1, 6-7 pm
at the Palm Desert Soccer Park
or by mail: PDYSL Winter, 44489 Town Center Way D-332, Palm Desert, CA 92260.
· Game format: 7 players on the field (including goalkeeper) per team, 20-minute halves.
· Due to limited field space - players born between 2014-2009 only will be accepted (depending on number of registrations; age groups may be combined).
· Players will be assigned to teams by league officials using the primary goal of friendly, competitive balance. A roster cap of ten players per team is the goal but is dependent on registration.
· Games are played on Tuesday and Thursday evenings at either 6:00 or 7:00 PM. No practices once games start; no weekend games.
· Non-CalSouth registered players pay an additional $15 for insurance coverage and must submit proof of age (copy of birth certificate).
This program is designed to be fun, pressure-free & offer an opportunity
for all to continue developing the skills learned in the Fall Season.